Friday, September 7, 2012

The Marble Jar


Last night, I had the idea to try and keep up with the money we've raised for the adoption with a visual aid.  
I have plenty of big glass jars laying around so I grabbed one of those. 
Then I saw the box of marbles sitting on the shelf and I grabbed those too.
The birth of the Marble Jar.



For every $10 that we raise, I add one marble.
Yesterday, I added 4 marbles for the $40 in the Chip In account. =)
Today, during the yard sale, I was able to add 19 more marbles.
What a blessing=)



When it's all said and done with,
When all the fee's and expenses are paid, 
We will need over 2,000 marbles in this jar.

A friend has offered to "Sponsor" a marble by mailing in a donation.
Every donation made into the chip in account,
every donation made by shopping our sales,
every donation made as a gift,
every single donation will add marbles to this jar.
This jar will only hold marbles,
but we know those marbles represent 
Love,
 Kindness,
 Friendship, 
and Caring Support 
needed to bring The Child home.

What a wonderful reminder of our support system this Jar will be.

Thank you, to everyone who has donated already.
Time, 
 Items to sell, 
Money,
And Support.

We are 19 marbles closer to Bringing The Child home.

=)






No comments:

Post a Comment